Alex M animatic

Music Video Presentation

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Who I might be doing a music video for...

At this point I have decided to create a music video for my friend Gino D'Andrea's acoustic project (1 track)

I think it's likely Gino and I can come to some arrangements for me to make him one. Him and I will have meetings do discuss our ideas of what he wants and what I think will be best. I'll let him pick his song too. I think I'll have great fun creating him a music video.


I am already thinking about what I want to see in the video and it includes Gino sitting down with his Guitar and performing in this mist. Then I want to use lots of close ups of his face to see the emotion. I want a dark blue background..slightly grey. Perhaps footage of a girl whos living her everyday life with no worries then..yeah it's too long to type all the info.

Its going to be fun!

No comments: