Alex M animatic

Music Video Presentation

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Pretty Pleased with myself

RAWRRRRRR!
Basically at this moment in time I am extremely pleased with myself. I think I've progressed faster then my classmates at creating my music video masterpiece.
I am astounded at how orginasied I have been for once. I have all my pre-production work (usually I loose my papers) and I have filmed all of my footage!!!!
Tomorrow afternoon I shall start to edit my footage (must remember to bring in my song!) and then I am editing on Friday afternoon, monday the 17th March and finally thursday the 20th.
I can't wait to get all this over with as I am super stressed out with all the work and tight deadlines.
I will miss Wednesday (19th) afternoon because I have won runner up Sussex BTEC learner of the year award and the awards ceremony is on that day at 4:30PM. I need to go home before hand to get ready. The awards will be at the Hilton Metrapole in Brighton.
I don't quite know how my editing is going to go. I'm a little worried that I will need to go out and film more scenes and things but possibly not. I shall have to see.
Thats all for now :-)

No comments: